Since 1977, the Jr. Irish Soccer Club has consistently provided the best soccer experience for area youths. Our coaching staff is recognized as the best in the area and is affiliated with the University of Notre Dame, St. Mary's College, Bethel College, Goshen College and most area high schools. Our coaches are recognized through the state and region through their involvement in the Indiana Olympic Development coaching and Indiana Coaching Education staff. Our teams and players have won numerous state championships, played on many of the state Olympic Development teams and have or are playing at many universities and colleges. Our soccer playing complex is second to none. Jr. Irish hosts one of the biggest and widely respected tournaments in the Midwest.
Whether playing at the Academy, Indiana Soccer League, or the National League, your child will be provided the opportunity to improve his/her team skills. Our goal is to provide the best coaching and player development opportunities in northern Indiana.
Jr. Irish Soccer Club is dedicated to providing Northern Indiana the best training and competitive environment possible. The club’s mission will focus on the overall development of the team. As the team develops so does the individual. Soccer is a team sport and will always be taught that way at Jr Irish. Free thinking, improvising, creative and non-robotic will be the type of players who graduate from Jr Irish. A professionally licensed coaching staff will give the players an opportunity to grow in the game as well as learn important life skills such as discipline, commitment, sportsmanship, empathy and kindness.
Jr. Irish Soccer Club will offer a development plan with a seamless flow starting at the age of six that takes players through to their high school career. The curriculum properly develops players through the stages of a soccer career that will prepare them for a collegiate career. Putting the team first, Jr. Irish will focus on creating a development-based environment to allow players to maximize their potential.
· A Full time Director of Coaching that focuses on implementing a curriculum and educating coaches.
· A professionally licensed coaching staff that will provide players the ability to read and react to the game with problem solving abilities.
· A quality training environment that encourages competition and work ethic.
· Proper league and tournament placement against teams that will expose them to the highest possible competition. Jr. Irish teams will compete in all divisions of ISL, Great Lakes Conference, Midwest Conference, and US Soccer National League.
· A collegiate recruitment system that will allow maximum exposure to all Jr. Irish players.
· The finest facilities in the area to promote the ten-month development process. The Airport fields with twelve full-sided professionally manicured fields and exclusive training at Soccer Zone, the premier indoor facility in the Michiana.
· The stability and confidence in knowing that the 45-year-old club will consistently serve the soccer community.
· Jr. Irish hosts the Memorial Day Invitational (MDI), one of the largest youth soccer tournaments in the Midwest.